What if you were friends with a bunch badass business leaders and entrepreneurs and could ask them about their successes, challenges, and most valuable advice? That’s exactly what Business for Unicorns delivers. Join business coach and entrepreneur Michael Keeler as he speaks with inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who believe that a business can make money while improving the lives of their employees and customers.
? New Episodes posted every Monday. Start listening at businessforunicorns.com/podcas
Susan Blackwell is on a mission to free people’s self-expression. As a performer, writer, speaker and educator, she champions this cause around the world, on Broadway, off-Broadway, in classrooms and writing, and on TV, film, sound recordings and the Internet. As the founder of Susan Blackwell & Co, she partners with like-minded, compassionate artists and thought leaders to deliver inspiring entertainment and educational offerings aimed at freeing people’s creative self-expression. As an educator, she has empowered thousands of people to identify and slay the vampires that stop them from being free.
In this podcast Michael and Susan discuss:
- The value of defining your purpose for yourself and others.
- How leaders can build instant rapport and connection.
- How to bring play and fun into the workplace.
- Why an acting class might be the education all leaders need.
- How to build fun, memorable, and engaging learning experiences.
- Susan’s tips for dealing with resistance in meetings and workshops.
- How to access creativity in your life and work.