What if you were friends with a bunch badass business leaders and entrepreneurs and could ask them about their successes, challenges, and most valuable advice? That’s exactly what Business for Unicorns delivers. Join business coach and entrepreneur Michael Keeler as he speaks with inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who believe that a business can make money while improving the lives of their employees and customers.
? New Episodes posted every Monday. Start listening at businessforunicorns.com/podcas
Erik Gensler is the President of Capacity Interactive, a digital marketing consulting firm for the cultural sector, whose clients include the country’s leading arts institutions. In 2010 Erik founded Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the only conference 100% focused on digital marketing for arts and cultural organizations. Erik hosts a podcast series about arts administration called CI to Eye. He is most proud of CI placing #25 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC in 2016 and 2017.
In this podcast Michael and Erik discuss:
- How to think about creating the “right size” company.
- Erik’s best digital marketing strategies.
- How to create a compelling story in your digital marketing.
- Why knowing your key metrics is essential for marketing success.
- How to use Facebook in your marketing funnel.
- Erik’s predictions for the future of digital technology.
- How to build a values-based culture.
- How to find the best people for your team and set them up for success.
- Erik’s approach to giving critical feedback.