What if you were friends with a bunch badass business leaders and entrepreneurs and could ask them about their successes, challenges, and most valuable advice? That’s exactly what Business for Unicorns delivers. Join business coach and entrepreneur Michael Keeler as he speaks with inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who believe that a business can make money while improving the lives of their employees and customers.
? New Episodes posted every Monday. Start listening at businessforunicorns.com/podcas
Pete Dupuis is one of the few fitness professionals who identifies specifically as a “business guy.”
He has served as the Vice President and Business Director of Cressey Sports Performance since co-founding the company in 2007. With an MBA from Babson College, more than a decade of fitness industry experience, and a profound appreciation for the nitty-gritty realities of managing a fitness facility, he brings a unique perspective to discussions surrounding the business of fitness.
Most importantly, he is a proud husband to Katie, and father to Collin and Owen Dupuis.
In this episode, Michael and Pete discuss:
- Positioning your business in a specific niche
- Social media strategy for small businesses especially in the fitness industry
- Developing a gym culture
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Pete Dupuis
- Pete’s Social Media: Instagram & Twitter
- Cressey Sports Performance
- Cressey Sports Performance Internship Program
- “Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love” by Cal Newport
- “Setting The Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality In Business” by Danny Meyer
- “Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content” by Ann Handley
- Instagram Accounts: Gary Vaynerchuk, Nasa, Fedex, WeWork & Audi
- Canva App
- Mark Fisher Fitness