Stuart Brauer is a 20-year student of the fitness industry - having been involved in large chain, big box gyms and independently owned studios/gyms. He owns his own microgyma (Urban MVMNT) in Charlotte, NC, but his full time job is creating no-BS content and consulting with gym owners to un-f*ck their business. You can hear all about his unique business model and especially his guerilla marketing strategies on the WTF Gym Talk - an all-round resource for everyone looking for information on how to grow a real fitness business.
In this episode, Michael spoke with Stuart about:
- Stu talks about how to navigate Covid in the gym and with other fitness clients
- Importance for gym owners to be passionate about fitness and coaching
- Become critically thinking business owners and entrepreneurs
- The importance and value of getting perspective as a gym owner
- Ability to make unbiased evidence based decisions
- Marketing strategies from Stu