Beth Clayton is a TEDx speaker, podcast host of Fiercely Human, and a soul-based life coach with over a decade of experience. She has helped hundreds of people to uplevel and in their own lives by helping them understand and breakthrough their own self-sabotage.
She helps open-hearted people create the lives their souls have been longing for by combining mindset work, deep healing, bad-ass action, and self-love. She helps hundreds of people transform their lives by transforming their relationships with themselves.
You can find her on Fiercely Human, at soulbodylife.com, and on Instagram at @bethclaytoncoach.
In this episode, Beth Interviews Michael About:
- Obstacles to Growing a Business- From Building a Team to Creating a Culture
- The Power of Curiosity
- Creating Boundaries-- What Feedback to Let in and What Feedback to Let out
- The Value of Group Coaching vs. One-on-One
- Mission, Purpose, and Values
- The Biggest Challenges Michael Sees in Leadership