Jill Coleman launched her personal brand at JillFit in 2010,and was a co-founder of Metabolic Effect, Inc.. Her 16-year journey in the health and fitness industry began when she got her very first job at a gym just for the free membership at age 15!
Her work has been featured in SELF magazine, Family Circle, SHAPE, Women’s Health magazine, Prevention magazine and many online news outlets like Yahoo Health, LiveStrong and AOL’s That’s Fit.
Jill’s passion lies in coaching in the areas of mindset, body and business, which she does via her flagship program, The Best Of You (BOY) Coaching Club mentorship, as well as a few signature online programs, like the Mindset Makeover, the Food Obsession Boot Camp and her 52-week exercise program, the Total Training Experience (TTE).
In this episode, Michael and Jill discuss:
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Building Client Trust & Creating Compelling Marketing
- How To Take More Action
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Jill’s Business Mastermind for Health Pros
- Jill’s Best of You Coaching Mentorship
- Nikki Elledge Brown’s A Course About Copy
- Ramit Sethi’s How To Be A Successful Copywriter & Courses
- The Power of Full Engagement – Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz
- Loving What Is – Byron Katie
- Follow Jill on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube