What if you were friends with a bunch badass business leaders and entrepreneurs and could ask them about their successes, challenges, and most valuable advice? That’s exactly what Business for Unicorns delivers. Join business coach and entrepreneur Michael Keeler as he speaks with inspiring leaders and entrepreneurs who believe that a business can make money while improving the lives of their employees and customers.
👉 New Episodes posted every Monday. Start listening at businessforunicorns.com/podcas
Radha Agrawal is a community force. She is the Co-Founder and CEO of Daybreaker, an early morning dance movement in 22 cities around the world with a community of over 350,000 members who connect through dance, yoga, music and mischief.
Her upcoming book “BELONG: Find Your People Create Community and Live a More Connected Life" published by Workman (pre-order now) open sources all that she learned about community building with methods and exercises she designed so that anyone could create the blueprint for their dream community. Learn more about Radha >
In this episode Michael and Radha talk about:
- How the idea for Daybreaker was born.
- Radha’s approach to creating community.
- Our cultural and personal need for connection and belonging.
- How to design engaging and compelling experiences.
- How Radha thinks about using partnerships and collaborations.
- The impact Daybreaker is hoping to have on college campuses.
- The challenges of managing a global brand.