We’d all like to believe that we’re the kind of person who learns from our past to improve our future. That is exactly what my article will help you do today.
As 2019 comes to a close, give yourself the gift of self-reflection to consider all the highs and lows of the last year. In just 15 focused minutes, you’ll walk down memory lane to identify lessons learned and explore strategies for making 2020 the best year ever.
Without further ado, let’s freaking do this.
Here are 15 questions to ask yourself in 15 minutes. Bust out a piece of paper or a computer, set your timer for 15 minutes and get started!
Ready. Set. Go.
1. What experiences from 2019 brought you the most joy?
2. When and where did you feel like your most authentic self in 2019?
3. Who were the most important people in your life in the past year and why?
4. In what ways did you make a positive impact on those around you in 2019?
5. What are all the ways you improved your knowledge or skills in 2019?
6. How did you take care of and nurture yourself in 2019?
7. What was your relationship to creativity in 2019?
8. What experience from 2019 would you most like to repeat in 2020?
9. What experiences in 2019 were the most challenging?
10. If you were able to do-over any experiences from 2019, what would you do differently?
11. When did you act in ways you were not proud of in the last year?
12. What were your primary obstacles to accomplishing your goals in 2019?
13. How can you learn from your actions in 2019 to improve 2020?
14. What is the most important thing you can do in January 2020 to set yourself up for an amazing year?
15. What is one word to describe how you want to feel at the end of 2020?
🔥 Bonus question: What insights did you have from answering these 15 questions?
Let me know in the comments below!