Got a new podcast drop for ya. Was a pleasure to catch up with my pal Mike Robertson since I was last on his show.
5 years ago!!
Needless to say… some stuff has happened haha. 🙂
I really enjoyed this interview, as we really went deep on a number of topics that will be relevant to anyone running a gym.
For a sneak peak of what we cover, below are Mike’s show notes:
- “What it was really like to own and operate a gym in New York City during COVID.
- The lessons he learned during the pandemic, and how he evolved his business to keep it running.
- What Mark means when he talks about “creating a business that allows you freedom via leadership.”
- How things have evolved between Mark’s online and offline businesses over the past 3-4 years.
- The BIGGEST time management mistakes that trainers make – and how to address them.
- How to keep more of your hard-earned money as a trainer or coach.
- Why Mark is making a concerted effort to grow his YouTube channel – and why becoming an “influencer” is definitely not the goal!
- Leveraging social media in a way that feels real and authentic to you – without burning yourself out in the process.
- A really fun lightning round where we talk about how I inspired Mark to get into fitness full time, the Burning Man experience, what becoming a dad has meant to him, and so much more!”
PS: Here are four ways to get more BFU in your life:
PPS: Want another awesome FREE resource?
I’m doing a free training where I cover all kinds of benchmarks that gym owners need to know. To help as many gym owners as possible attend, we’ll be holding the training twice. So you can pick from one of the following two options:
- Friday October 13th @ 12pm est
- Saturday October 14th @ 12pm est
I’ll share with you the exact numbers I use when analyzing a gym’s performance, as well as give you direction for how to fix underperforming numbers.
Attendees will also receive a dead simple plug-and-play spreadsheet to input their numbers and see how they fare, as well as a PDF with the slides for further review.
And it’s totally FREE.
All you need to do is sign up at the link below and choose which time works best.