Have some extra time this weekend to catch up on some reading?
Here are some of our most popular posts from over the last year. They’ll help you hit the ground running in 2022!
- Why MFF Closed a Location [$500k Lesson] - My scars are your lessons! Haha. All kidding — and bloody wounds — aside, this candid run down of lessons learned from closing MFF’s Bowery location was very well-received.
- Should You Name Your Business After Yourself? - I did it. Mike Boyle did it. Eric Cressey did it. Should you do it? I share my take of the pros and cons of living the Eponymous Owner Life.
- How Can I Make Sure My Team Follows Our Systems? - Any small business is only as good as its systems. But how do you get your team to consistently follow those SOPs? Here are some tips.
- What Are the Best Books on Money for a Training Gym Owner? - Too many high-integrity training gym owners fail to learn about the money side of running a business. These books will set you on the path to financial freedom.
- 15 Traits of Successful Training Gym Owners - I’ve been in this game for a while now. Between my pals and clients, I’ve seen lots of training gym owners come and go. Here’s my observations about those who succeed and those who don’t.
Happy New Year!