Damn! We SOLD OUT before registration even opened. Thank you to everyone who registered in the Early Bird period. If you don’t want to miss out on our next seminar (Date TBD), give us your email below and you’ll be the first to know when registration opens.
A 2-Day Look Behind the Scenes at Mark Fisher Fitness
Earlybird Registration Now Open! Ends March 14th!
Register Here: http://bit.ly/1Q5Tgbl
Discounted Rate: $249 (save $100)
Promo Code: EARLYBIRD
In one of the toughest and most competitive markets in the world, MFF is one of the fastest growing gyms in the history of the fitness industry. In just over 3 years, MFF has grown from a single personal trainer to a staff of over 30, over 700 members, and nearly $4 million in annual sales in 2015.
Spend a full day with MFF Co-Founders Mark and Michael as they teach you how to have:
- More fucking money! We strongly believe business needs to be about way more than money (see other points). But we also believe you deserve to make a great livelihood if you’re contributing a great service to the world. If you run a business, you should be making a great income.
- More freedom, less stress. Everyone is always talking about creating a business so you can “have more freedom.”This is great in theory, but it relies on you having a well-trained team that you trust and that trust you back. Most business owners have a job with crushing hours. They can’t go to Europe for a couple of weeks at a time, or go to Burning Man and turn their phone off for a week. We’ll show you how.
- Happy clients that pay more and stay longer. You probably want clients that are willing to pay you what you’re worth and commit to you as a business. And you should! But you have to earn that right. You have to build that trust over time, and the way to do that is with a remarkable service culture.
- A powerful impact on the people you love and serve. Listen, money is awesome. We love money. We want to be Scrooge McDuck and swim around in a giant fucking vat of 100 dollar bills. But more than that we want to genuinely contribute value to our community. We want to help our team reach their life goals. We want to help our clients finally achieve their dreams. We want to create a great life for our families in the process. We want our business to be a pillar of our neighborhood and community. In short, we want to leave the world better than we found it.
Plus, a no-holds barred Q&A, panel discussion with key members of the MFF Team, and VIP access to MFF’s famous Pants Optional Party (POP) on Saturday night!
If you are a current or aspiring training studio owner, you do not want to miss this event.
The fitness industry is full of amazing trainers who want the freedom of a business owner, but can’t always seem to put the pieces together. There are too many fantastic coaches in our field that can’t yet give their family the lifestyle they deserve.
- If you want your own space but are afraid to take the leap, this seminar is for you.
- If you have your own facility but are struggling to break even, this seminar is for you.
- If you run a successful studio but are overworked and burnt out, this seminar is for you.
Saturday April 23rd & Sunday April 24th Sat.
10:00AM – 6:00PM / Sun. 11:00AM – 5:30PM
Plus, A Party on Saturday Night!
Special M/M LAB Rate: $229
Early Bird Registration begins March 1 ($249)
Advance-Registration begins March 15 ($299)
Last-Minute Registration begins April 11 ($349)
This is a small group seminar. Space is extremely limited.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will refund your enrollment fee!